[3830] Commonwealth VA7RN Open HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VA7RN Open HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:55:53 -0700
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VA7RN
Operator(s): VA7RN
Station: VA7RN

Class: Open HP
QTH: Vancouver Island
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    0
------------
Total:  120  Total Score = 33,320

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Had to quit after 9 hours when the amplifier died!
Score is approximate because N1MM does not calculate the bonus points for 3 Q's
with each call area. Will have to wait for the official score.
Worked lots of VK's, ZL's and a few ZS's on 40 and 80. Don't know where all the
carribean islands went to, only worked J88DR. Also worked a few Canadian HQ
stations, however the program failed to recognise the points value if the call
was a VA. Go figure. Also worked quite a few G's. A KH6 insisted or working me,
I guess because there is a Union Jack in the flag of Hawaii !!
As always, lots of fun.