[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6MM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6mm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6MM HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 04:36:51 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: California

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC

Comments:

Well, 10 minutes into the contest, and I realized I was using the wrong template
in N1MM.  NAQP RTTY doesn't work for NA Sprint RTTY.  Cold shower, and 20
minutes wasted copying the QSOs from the wrong log into the correct template.
Then off and running again, or more like trotting.  Couldn't get into the
rhythm of this one.  Very noisy band conditions and it seemed I was working the
same 25 guys over and over again.  Look forward to a better showing later this
year.  73, John K6MM