[3830] ARRLDX CW K9OM SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RLVZ@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9OM SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:39:36 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K9OM
Operator(s): K9OM
Station: K9OM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 25.6

  160:   60    42
   80:  173    60
   40:  368    77
   20:  630    86
   15:   75    33
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1308   300  Total Score = 1,177,200

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I had planned to do a full-time effort. But then a friend volunteered at the
last minute to dig the hole for my new 100' tower providing he could dig on
Saturday and I'd assist him! His offer was too good to pass up.

So I switched to part-time and decided to try my first "Assisted" contest in
order to max mults and make points for the FCG. It really was only a partial
assist as I had a separate CPU monitoring packet clusters: no automatic
detection of needed mults or automatic freq. switching capability.  Perhaps
this should be called "Partial Assist".  At any rate, it did help maximize mult
totals.

DX-CW Tests ... about as much fun as a person can have!

73,
Dick- K9OM