[3830] NAQP SSB N0OJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0oj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N0OJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:47:04 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N0OJ
Operator(s): N0OJ
Station: N0OJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Franktown, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   40:   59    26
   20:   55    28
Total:  114    54  Total Score = 6,156

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Snow Flakes #1

Comments:

Unfortunately very small contest effort due to unexpected obligations.  First
time operating in this contest as well as first operating with the GMCC.  Did
have issues with operators getting my first name wrong (Ryan vs. Brian) so next
time I might have to do something different.  Thanks to all those I worked and
those who stuck through the pileups so I could get a QSO!