[3830] TBDC K9AY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K9AY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 07:44:40 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K9AY
Operator(s): K9AY
Station: K9AY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN53
Operating Time (hrs): 2.2

Total:  QSOs = 96  Total Score = 730

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Score includes 2x LP mult.

Antennas still broken from Dec. 1 storm. TX antenna is basically a random
1/4-wave wire with a maximum height about 10 m. European Beverage is broken at
the termination and buried under a half-meter of ice and snow -- but was usable
with extra preamp gain. East short Bev. is broken but the SE, NW and W Beverages
are intact.

With this crippled antenna farm and low power, I managed to work 6 EU and KH6LC
during my short time on the air. Heard several strong JAs around sunrise, but
got no more than "?" from any of them.

73, Gary
K9AY