[3830] ARRL 160 K3STX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3stx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K3STX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:32:29 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MDC

Total:  QSOs = 548  Sections = 71  Countries = 12  Total Score = 94,205

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was GREAT!! I think the 160 meter contests are the best for high rates from
small stations like mine. Not so much DX activity from Europe, hopefully it will
pickup for the CQ test. Missed AK and WY for my 24 hour 160 meter WAS. Thanks
for all the guys with GREAT ears, and sorry I was an alligator on Saturday
night, I had some weird line noise/sleet static issues that were intermittent.

TONS of fun, it was worth the lack of sleep (I fell asleep at the rig on Sunday
morning at only 0600Z, tough day raking leaves and ice skating with kids in the
evening).

See ya!!

paul