[3830] CQWW SSB HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:23:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

  160:  142    10       23
   80:  282    15       42
   40:  605    20       78
   20: 1141    22       85
   15: 1772    23       79
   10:  564     7       20
------------------------------

Thanks to all station logged this time!!

The worst contest begining ever from this site, at 6:00 utc on saturday only
250 station logged and lookslike as on EME propagation one way propa also heavy
lightning storm and heavy winds and rain, at that time and totally devastated
with the results so far I leaved the operating room and went to my Dear Je to
be consolated. I wake up around 11:30 UTC and try it again on 20 meter for a
short time then the propa did a 360 degrees turned  and the pile up start for
hours then at a big power outage on Saturday from 19:00 till 23:30 utc pulled
me to work with a FT857D with an emergency  battery and paper logs (no computer
due to UPS run off after 1 hour running) and a hand mic but,  I am sturborn as a
mule or even worst and did not resign.
On Sunday things becomes better and played a long time on 15 and 10 and leaved
the 20 for the last band.
On 160 and 80 things played different and better than on 40 ( the worst band in
the contest) this band leave me wishing the pile up from EU but did never came.

Congrats to the virtually winner P40A FB and great Job again hope next  year if
God will things get different for me... A lot of murphys around by the way at
the time of the contest my island been hit  by a heavy tropical storm ( heavy
electric storm and very high winds) but not enought to pull out form the waves
on Monday news i read more than 100 casualties and thousands of homeless.

Thanks again and if God will  let's see you in next pile...