[3830] CQWW CW ND0C SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ND0C SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:11:03 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Minnesota

  160:
   80:   22     7        9
   40:   28     6       20
   20:   62    14       33
   15:   32    13       25
   10:    4     2        4
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

A very part-time effort due to painting project in our home and other less fun,
but necessary projects.   Propagation about as expected - very little EU worked
from here on 80, 40, or 15 (very faintly heard when I was on); same with JA.
Missed much of Saturday daytime hours and Sunday PM so don't know what was
coming thru then.  There are some outstanding DX ops out there.

Very frustrating to call stations that are pegging my S-meter and they CQ in my
face.  You don't have to be crazy to contest with 3 watts, but it helps!  As
confirmation of my mental status: see you in the next one!

Rig: Ten Tec Argonaut 509 - 3 watts out; N3FJP logging software
Antennas: 3 el tribander Yagi at 50 feet; dipoles at 45 feet

73,
Randy, ND0C