[3830] CQWW CW K4RO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4RO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:42:03 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN

  160:   39    13       21
   80:  155    20       67
   40:  168    24       83
   20:  249    24       86
   15:  157    21       70
   10:   18     8       12
------------------------------
Total:  786   110      339  Total Score = 935,716

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

A QSL card from my 2005 contact with VU4RBI arrived the day of the contest;
I thought it was a good omen.  Unfortunately, lack of adequate preparation
on my part resulted in far fewer hours of operation than I had planned.
I didn't get my new filter plans executed in time, and thus I never powered
up the second radio at all. This was a 95% S&P operation - only about 50
CQs were worked calling CQ.  I just combed the bands from top to bottom, over
and over again. Lots of great DX as only the CQWW brings out. Thanks for
being there!  Hoping for better conditions next year.

73

-Kirk  K4RO