[3830] CQWW CW N2WN SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2WN SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:11:53 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): ~22

  160:  172    17       61
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Friday night started out nice and quiet, and the band was hopping. QRN rolled in
around midnight. Saturday night was rough... Highlights included catching HZ1EX
all alone and getting him with my first call, working 13 new countries and one
new zone... wish there were more Canadian hams, it makes for VERY long hours
when there's no DX! Sorry to those I missed and thanks for those who took the
time when it was rough going. See ya next weekend ;o)

73,
Julius