[3830] SS SSB N5DO Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N5DO Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:40:19 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): KE5OG, N5DO, K5FD
Station: N5DO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WTX

We surpassed our previous West Texas Section record of 259,820 set in 2002 (now
to see if it survives the log checking!).  Sunday afternoon on 20M was very
impressive with a large number of stations still available to be worked.  It
was surprising that we did so poorly on 40M, but by the time we got there on
Saturday night conditions were not too good.  Fortunately, despite our only
having a low inverted vee on 80M, conditions seemed great on that band.

As always, thanks for all the fun and QSOs.