[3830] SS SSB K0OU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0OU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:05:17 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

40 meters is normally the workhorse here, but it sounded like the attenuator was
on this weekend. 15 meters was only for the bigger west coast stations. That
left 20 and 80 for us popgun stations. The score ended up taking a dip from
last years effort. The sweep was pretty easy, when I jumped on a spot for VE2
Sunday after noon. I then went back to my run freq and the second station to
call was another VE2. I was also called by a number of KL7's, KH6's, VO1's,
VE4's, and VY1EI. I had already worked VY1JA early. Ended up with 3 VY1's in
the log. KP2's and WP3's were also abundant. Made it fun. Heading down to AR
for the multi-op this coming weekend in CQWW CW. That will be some real radio.
CU all then. TNX for the Q's and the fun this weekend. K0OU Steve in MO