[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7UF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7UF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:14:35 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VA7AN  VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Courtenay, BC

   80:  120   235       35      7     7
   40:  223   487       43     25    15
   20:  299   638       41     38    21
   15:   18    46        5     10    10
Total:  660  1406      124     80    53  Total Score = 361,342

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

In order to enhance operator activity 4 operators operated 2 stations here at
VE7UF independently, VE7UF and VA7RN, both at my VE7UF location.  The score
listed above is for the VE7UF entry.  Stormy wx caused a rotator to fail on
Sunday which caused the VA7RN station to miss the 20M EU opening.  The VE7UF
station also missed all of the Sunday EU opening except the last hour.  There
was no Saturday EU opening.  With the A index at 26 for most of the contest
conditions were very poor.  The N1MM program worked 100%.  All things
considered we had a good time.  Our thanks to all that called.

73, Duane VE7UF