[3830] SAC SSB OJ0B M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2bh@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OJ0B M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:32:51 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OJ0B
Operator(s): OH2BH,OH2MM,OH2PM,OH8NC,OH0RJ
Station: OJ0B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Market Reef

   80:  351    44
   40:  353    56
   20:  716    73
   15:  353    47
   10:  418    35
-------------------
Total: 2191   255  Total Score = 1,163,820

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It was very first time Market Reef was entering the SAC Contest. We
devoted one station to support Finland for regaining the status it
deserves while carrying the actual DXpedition simultaneously. We
were just running the 2-L SteppIR and Butternut HF2V vertical with
FT2000 and Alpha 91B.

Thanks to Juha, OH8NC and his resident helicopter we were able to
feel comfortable and secure at this stormy outpost.