[3830] ArQP W0BH SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ArQP W0BH SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:19:00 -0700
                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: KS

   80:
   40:   5      1                6
-------------------------------------
Total:   5      1        0       6  Total Score = 66

Only heard three stations on from AR as I listened in occasionally on Saturday
and most of the afternoon Sunday while working the Tennessee QP. On Sunday, two
AR stations were both on 7050.0 CW which made it tough to copy the mobile one!
Neither one of them could hear each other, I'm sure.  The fixed station gave
way to the mobile when I called back in and mentioned it.

Thanks to K5XK, W3DYA/m, and W1KLM for being there!

73, Bob, w0bh