[3830] NA Sprint CW K7SS(@K7RRI) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7SS(@K7RRI) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 06:06:13 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RRI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Northwest Philharmonic

Comments:

(Its 5AM. Couldnt sleep because of the coffee dose before Sprint. Im a casual
decaf drinker (i know, i know...seattle..coffee...flame suit is on..)..however,
 the real stuff really works! Thought Id drink a bit of high octane to insure
not getting tired...)

Here's the preliminary report. Still doing paper logging & SO1R, so probably
have some dupes, and my apologies if I called you multiple times. It was hard
to resist calling dupes with all that NS practice all summer ((those 30 minute
whirlwinds make this 4 hour test seem like a really long contest!))  THANKS to
Tom and Carrie for being able to ride their fine West Seattle station at K7RI.
MULTS: Never heard K07X in WY, but my neighbor W7OM worked him on all
three...never heard a peep from VE1 VY2..ah..thus is the sprint! Thought the
mults were puny til started hearing results from others...HAPPY w/ the Qs and
the Mults now, but during the test felt like it wasn't going well. See y'all
next weekend on SSB, and it will be during the SALMON RUN contest, so may
include county in the report. Work us boys from WA in both contests! Activity
is being promised from all counties in Washington.  73 de K7SS {{Adios
N6ZZ...Phil, we all miss your zippy exchange}}