[3830] NAQP RTTY VE7FO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VE7FO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:50:38 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Vancouver, BC

   80:   38    17
   40:   78    31
   20:  188    47
   15:    7     5
Total:  311   100  Total Score = 31,100

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Have been able to do hardly any contesting in the last 12 mo because of other
things in my life taking up huge amounts of time, so it was nice that I was
home for this one.

Just one op.  Went M/2 so I could go the full 12 hours and use spots.  What a
slog it turned out to be.  Stuck it out as a character building exercise.
Well, I guess it wasn't that bad as I was still doing my best to make Qs right
up to the end.

Was pleased to make some Qs on 15.  Checked 10 from time to time but nada.

80m was weird.  Lots of strong signals with little QRM or QRN but wouldn't
decode properly.  I'm used to N1MM printing signals I can barely hear but these
were anywhere from S4 to S9.

Thanks for the Qs, everyone.

73, Jim  VE7FO