[3830] ARRL June VHF K3DNE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3dne@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K3DNE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:37:17 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K3DNE
Operator(s): K3DNE
Station: K3DNE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19

    6:  141    40
    2:  114    33
  222:   52    25
  432:   65    25
  903:   22    13
  1.2:   25    11
  2.3:   10     7
  3.4:    1     1
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  430   155  Total Score = 104,470

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

An abbreviated effort this June.  QRT at 2pm local to attend my son's double
header baseball game.  I had been doing well up to that point and it was a
difficult decision to QRT - I did enjoy the games and they won both!
Station worked well especially the new (for me) FT1000MP MKV with narrow SSB
and roofing filters and DEM xvtr on 2m.
Conditions were pretty flat but not terrible.  I did catch a 6m opening to the
midwest just before I went QRT on Sunday afternoon.