[3830] ARRL June VHF WC4J Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wc4j@wc4j.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WC4J Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:31:21 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: WC4J
Operator(s): WC4J KU4WH N3OH AG4ZZ
Station: WC4J

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: VA

    6:  126    36
    2:   65    16
  222:   21     9
  432:   23     9
  903:    0     0
  1.2:    2     1
  2.3:    0     0
  3.4:    0     0
  5.7:    0     0
  10G:    0     0
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  237    71  Total Score = 20,235

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

got the new antennas up just in time! I think I have a problem with the 1296
antenna but will need further investigation. Bands seemed poor and the opening
to the mid west was good but limited in stations. Sold all the solid state amps
to get high power tube amps and only received the 6m in time for test so ran 50w
or less on all other bands 1kw on 6 until the neighbor called! Over all happy
with results but score is half of last years will have to work on this for
September
73 Brian WC4J