[3830] ANARTS VA1CHP SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RP8585@eastlink.ca
Subject: [3830] ANARTS VA1CHP SOST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:55:38 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: SOST HP
QTH: Shad Bay NS

   80:   20     64    10
   40:  169   1743    46
   20:  502   7448    83
   15:   96   1359    40
   10:    7     56     6
--------------------------
Total:  794  10670   185  Continents = 6  Total Score = 11,844,100

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

First serious effort with the Stepp IR cranked up to 55 feet. What a difference
from last year!! I more than doubled my score and worked 3 new ones in the
process. I finally got contacts with DU, HS, and VU, which always seems to be a
difficult area to work from here. Prop was fair and it seemed that 15 opened
early on Sun, 7 AM local, It was nice to work a few on 15. 10 meters had a
short opening and the few I worked on that band were very loud! I like the
scoring format of this contest and wish there were more like it. What ever
happened to the Maroken contest??? Anyway thanks for all the Q's and hope to
see you all in the next one.

Rich VA1CHP