[3830] ANARTS A45WD(YO9HP) SOST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS A45WD(YO9HP) SOST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:35:03 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: A45WD
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: A45WD

Class: SOST LP
QTH: North Oman

   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  361  5993    83
   15:  212  3432    59
   10:   44   574    25
-------------------------
Total:  617  9999   167  Continents = 6  Total Score = 10,019,398

It was a good contest with reasonable propagation on 14 and 21 MHz. This time I
had no antenna for 3.5 and 7 MHz, so my score will reflect this handicap. I was
pleased with the response from JA stations, but disappointed by VK participation
(only 3 QSO-s with VK stations). I think 48 hours duration is too much for the
level of interest in this contest and 24 hours would be more suitable, but it
is just my opinion. 73 and see you in next RTTY contest! Alex A45WD - YO9HP