[3830] GaQP NO5W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP NO5W Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:08:18 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

--------------------
Total:   66     0  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 6,732

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

These 66 QSOs have to be some of the hardest I've ever worked for in a QSO
party. Conditions between Georgia and southeast Texas were not good this
weekend. From what I could hear it sounded like the party was going strong but
trying to break through the pileups proved to be very difficult. Most Qs
required at least a dozen calls, and quite a few attempts to contact the
mobiles were simply abandoned. This was even more disappointing considering the
good mobile turnout for the party.

All in all it was fun but better conditions would have kept me in the chair
longer. Thanks to the mobiles for making it interesting and especially K4BAI
and N4PN who accounted for almost half of my Qs.

73/Chuck/NO5W