[3830] Gagarin DX HA2MN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha2mn@freemail.hu
Subject: [3830] Gagarin DX HA2MN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 13:11:32 -0700
                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest

Call: HA2MN
Operator(s): HA2MN
Station: HA2MN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BUDAPEST
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  202    10
   20:  211     9
   15:   42     4
   10:
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  455    23  Total Score = 10,465

Club: HAROS RADIO CLUB

Comments:

This contest meant a special occasion for me. Just a few hours before starting
it the second Hungarian born astronaut, Mr. Charles Simonyi HA5SIK had been
launched for a short ISS mission. As to the contest concerned it was really
great and enjoyable with growing activity. Though we are in the solar minimum
the propagation was outstanding especially on 20 and 40 m within the limits. I
kept my eyes on 10 and 15 m counting on an opening over daylight period.
Finally 15 m resulted a few Qs and multi that helped much for I can not operate
on 80 and 160 m.
Rig TS-530SP 70-100W into a 20 m lw above flat roof.