[3830] NA Sprint CW W7WHY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W7WHY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:26:19 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): ~1.5

   80:  63       24
   40:   0        0
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  63     Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,512

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Had to work today so shot this one down.  Also, Paul, W0AIH was so kind to send
me a new switch for my MFJ tuner, so I had to get that wired in before I got
on.  Thanks Paul!!

It is hard to start out with number 1, 2.5 hours into the contest.  Kept
getting nr?? nr?.  Guess I'da been better to use 001, even if that takes
longer.

Maybe someone should look into changing the SSB and CW dates so it doesn't
coincide with the WPX RTTY test.

Sprint is one of the best contests out there.  Really enjoy the CW sprints.  73
to all

TS-450SAT + SB200 + vertical ant.
N1MM lgger 7.0.1