[3830] CQ160 CW S59A Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW S59A Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:43:05 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: S59A
Operator(s): S59A
Station: S59A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Police,S5,

Total:  QSOs = 959  State/Prov = 28  Countries = 75  Total Score = 558,000

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Bad CONDX I guess. Well shunt fed tower is no good antena even for transmit on
160,specially if there are only 4 short radials( 20mtrs only) as in my case. I
am glad that I managed to put up 2 beverages downhill through the neighbours
wood about 300Ft each ( one for USA and one for Asia.Went to sleep second night
11PM localy and awake first 05.30  next morning,hi.So put only 27 hours of
operation together.Band was crowded with strong EU signals and it was hard to
find a clear spot to CQ. My apologizes to all whom I made QRM trying CQ.Real
good signals from DX only 1 hour before contest end !
I made my goal: 1000 QSOs or 500.000 points.