[3830] ARRL 10 N2TTA(@KB1H) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N2TTA(@KB1H) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:13:09 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N2TTA
Operator(s): N2TTA
Station: KB1H

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 32.2

   CW:  638    79
  SSB:  306    62
-------------------
Total:  944   141  Total Score = 446,124

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

When Yuri asked if he could use the station for the ARRL 10 Meter Contest
I asked if he was crazy. Drive 3+ hors to run a contest with what would
probably
be terrible propagation. This did not discourage him and over he came.

Though I sat and listened at times it was obvious Yuri was working hard to
get the QSOs. He did have an 85 QSO hour.

In all I think he did well from up here in New England considering not
everyone points their antennas this way. Kind of like a 6M contest.
Only worked a few Europeans and only an EA8 on the second day.

I am sure Yuri thanks all for the QSOs and the few QSY to the other mode
that he requested.  He only missed ND and DC for a sweep on the USA
continental multipiers.  Once again I received e-mail from people
watching the Webcam though we were not uploading his score to the
Realtime Scoreboard or our website. I was afraid I would mess it up and
and ruin Yuri's SO/unassisted entry.

Now to get ready for the January VHF contest and of course our annual
Christmas Party in January which will be webcasted.

        73  - Dick KB1H