[3830] ARRL 10 W3DQ SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd3q@starpower.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W3DQ SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:33:08 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  134    35
  SSB:   53    20
-------------------
Total:  187    55  Total Score = 35,310

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The fall contest season has traditionally been a tough one to find time for. I
was (still) hooking up stuff when the 'test started...so much for the "summer
projects"!

Most everything worked as hoped for. As others reported, band conditions were,
well, different.  Decided to go LP, as time in the chair was limited, resulting
in my missing the various openings and large geographic areas.

DC turnout was the highest for any contest in a long time. I counted 3 locals,
2 portables and 2 club stations.

Onward and upward!

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC