[3830] W7WHY NCCC Thurdsay Night Sprint Practice

To: "3830" <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7WHY NCCC Thurdsay Night Sprint Practice
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 22:09:47 -0800
Band  Q's   Mults

 40      27      11
 80      13        7
160       1        1

Conditions seemed pretty good tonight and lots of stations on.  This is my
personal best for the half hour practice session.  Been working on the SO2R
operation and kinda startin' to get it.  Got a long way to go yet.  Been
watching the NCCC SO2R DVD.  If you haven't gotten one yet, you should pick
up a copy.  It's pretty cool.

Missed the last couple of minutes because the SWR on the new 160 ant went
nuts for some reason.  Only worked 1 station on that band.  Thanks for the
Q's and see you in the 10 meter contest this weekend if we have any condx.
73
Tom W7WHY