Re: [3830] ARRL 160 W0SD(W0DB) Single Op HP

To: "Ed Gray W0SD" <w0sd@triotel.net>, <joe.brown@gordmans.com>,<3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [3830] ARRL 160 W0SD(W0DB) Single Op HP
From: "WD0T" <wd0t@mncomm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:40:01 -0600
Joe,

Fantastic job! I looked and you are at #4 right now, that is excellent!  Not
a thing you could do about the DX, WB9Z and others were commenting about
polar absorption being high, so no way to fight through that from here. The
QSO numbers are outstanding, great effort under less than the best 160
conditions! Maybe next year it will happen! Great job again.

73 Todd