[3830] CQWW SSB K4ZW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4ZW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 04:39:34 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4ZW
Operator(s): K4ZW
Station: K4ZW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

  160:   45     9       26
   80:  288    23       81
   40:  371    23       78
   20: 1410    37      125
   15:  602    24       93
   10:  134    18       49
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a difference a day makes.  Conditions on Saturday were great for this point
in the cycle.  The 10 meter opening to Europe was a blast!  I was around 2.7 meg
(points) at the end of day 1 but then conditions went in the tank Saturday
night.  The lowbands did seem to be as productive as I had anticipated.  Kind
of neat to be able to operate a lot of transceive on 40.  Sure will be nice to
get the BC stations relocated in the next couple of years.  Been thinking about
suggesting to the Pentagon that they add 20 meter SSB contesting, at the bottom
of the cycle, to their list of terror "interrogation" techniques.  Looking
forward to WW CW next month!