[3830] ARI DD1IM SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARI DD1IM SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 02:29:16 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: nr Heidelberg

  160:    1     0       0        1
   80:  104     0       0       28
   40:  107     0       0       42
   20:  100     0       0       36
   15:   10     0       0        7
   10:    2     0       0        2
------------------------------------
Total:  324     0       0      126  Total Score = 110,250

Hi all e buon giorno, azzuri,

my 3rd ARI DX & a little bit more time for making qsos (hi)... still got some
requests concerning my pfx "dd", but also some ops, who did remember, hi :-)).
Really unsatisfied due to the bad performance: it took abt 50 qsos more to
achieve the same score I did in 2005! It's a great pity, too: since I use an
ic756pro3 I can copy mni more stns as vice versa - I spent a lot of time
calling S5/S7/S9/S9+ stns w/o having got answer... hmmh, the rig seems to have
a good rx, though my toy ants - should I use the ATT? ;-))  But condx were not
perfect, missed some stateside-ops...

However, no reason to cry, hi. I did meet agn mni friends & enjoyed the
friendly way of qsoing - ufb e bravissimo.

Tks a lot 2 all ops & ARI 4 test & organization, gl, vy 73 es cuagn, mille
grazie e ciao de Sascha DD1IM (member of DARC, DOK K27).