[3830] FlQP W4ARM SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4arm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4ARM SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:15:04 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4ARM
Operator(s): W4ARM
Station: W4ARM

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: DAD
Operating Time (hrs): 9:40

   40:   82
   20:  224    300
   15:    1
   10:
--------------------
Total:  307    300  CW Mults = 614  Ph Mults = 300  Total Score = 90,486

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Note: 99 mults shown are CW & Ph.

Worked only last hour of first day, and made 100 q's, thought Sunday was going
to be huge - NOT! Bands very rough most of the day with same stations repeating
across modes and bands. I missed 2005, but turnout seemed WAAAAAY down vs. 2004.
Took a couple hours off mid-Sunday. Almost threw in the towel by noon.
Only worked W4IX in Fl on 15 cw - terrible conditions. What is 10 meters?

Thanks to all that called, and the good news is maybe we're at the bottom of the
this sunspot cycle!

73,
Al
W4ARM