[3830] WPX SSB N7VR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7vr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N7VR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:28:20 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N7VR
Operator(s): N7VR
Station: N7VR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Billings, Montana

   10:    3

I had a great time. I was able to better my score, even  with a poor opening on
10 meters. Everyone was pleasent and cordal. I must say that one station even
moved long enough for me to get a rare one that was right beside his working
frequency, and I did not even have to ask :)

Guys keep up the good practices. I had a visitor (Tech Class Ham) for part of
the day on Saturday. He was amazed at how orderly things were done. (Maybe a
future contester.)

Jim Fuller
N7VR