[3830] WPX SSB VE6EX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE6EX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:56:41 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 35+

   10:    0

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All,
   Wow! those big numbers sure look good when all the mults show up. This is a
great contest b4 summer shows. Was'nt 20 wall to wall again. No run freq for the
faint of signal HI!! Thanks for the Q's and all those who spotted. See you all
for CW.
   It was great to work Martti Bravo Hotel, and Bob EST on 20. What a great
time!!! Am I wrong or did I notice a better/ complete lack of battling on 20
compared to b4??? The little guns who S&P for most of the time see all that in
the real form....
   VE6EX was a vintage ts940s 100w SO1R, 2el loops on 20, 2el loops on 15, and
quarter slopers hanging all around; all city lot stuff. Flawless TRLOG!!!
   Cheers,
   Dan, VE6EX..