[3830] ARRLDX SSB C6ANM M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne1b@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB C6ANM M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:58:03 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: C6ANM
Operator(s): C6ANM, NE1B
Station: C6ANM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Bahamas
Operating Time (hrs): 23.6

  160:  276    41
   80:  159    29
   40:  244    37
   20:  432    53
   15:  152    34
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1263   194  Total Score = 734,484

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Very tough in ARRL DX Contest from the Caribbean.  The only good thing was the
weather!  No 10 meter signals from the states to this northern Caribbean QTH.
Only heard South America, hence ZERO contacts on ten.  Impossible to break into
the stateside runs on 15 and 20 meters despite strong signals from
everyone...they could not hear us with our 100 watts and wire antenna.  All US
antennas were aimed at EU. We had to wait until EU died off to be heard.  No one
listens south during these morning periods leaving us to go QRT.  No space to
Run on 20 meters with the world crammed in.  We had half our score from last
year with the same equipment and antenna.  Mainly due to no 10m. contacts.