[3830] NAQP SSB KB0VVT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, raytown_radio_club@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KB0VVT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:29:39 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KB0VVT
Operator(s): KB0VVT
Station: KB0VVT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

  160:   76    30
   80:  219    46
   40:  205    47
   20:  147    35
   15:   34     6
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  682   165  Total Score = 112,530

Club:

Team: Young Hotshots #1

Comments:

ICOM IC-756 PROII

KLM KT34A Tri-Band Beam at 50-foot used on 20, 15, and 10 meters.

Alpha Delta DX-A Sloper attached to 50-foot tower for 160, 80, and 40 meters.

I missed the first 2 or 3 hours of the contest because I was participating in a
school Academic Club competition that started early Saturday morning.  I would
have liked to have used those first hours of the contest to make a few more
contacts on 15 and 20 meters using my best antenna.

Thanks to everyone for all the contacts.

Thanks to Michael N3CA for organizing the Young Hotshot teams.  Also,
congratulations on the nice score!

73,

Rebecca KBØVVT
Age 17