[3830] NCCC Sprint(8-12) K7NV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7nv@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(8-12) K7NV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:43:07 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (8-12)

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Duh
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

---------------------
Total:  45     Mults = 13  Total Score = 585

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

What fun to have a chance to frequently get to try to learn how to become a
better contester!
Even after getting totally bludgeoned in the NAQP last weekend.

Kudos to my friends in the NCCC, who put this on for us, and thanks to all you
non-NCCC guys that are enjoying it, you were (again)this weeks NS for me.

I managed to work one (yes, only one) NCCC guy (K6XX), way weak and watery, the
rest of my contest was with you non-NCCC guys that were in there having fun
too.

N4OGW - 6 q's
K4BAI - 5 q's
K8AJS - 5 q's
W9RE - 5 q's
WD0T - 3 q's
And many others......who have been there many weeks. I feel like I goofed up by
not working you guys more times!Guess that's what next week is for.....

3 more weeks of NS to go, and I'm sure it will be as much fun as it has been.
We've had different propagation each week this summer and I'm sure it will
continue.

Ya just never know how it will be and what will happen.....and of course I never
know how I will do (I actually tried to do some new SO2R stuff this week, it was
a semi-disaster, but that's how I get to learn), but this week was my best
score, thanks to you guys!
I won't catch the "big dogs", but I will learn some more next week, and that is
what this little gig was all about in the first place. I sincerely hope it does
that for the rest of you who dial in for it on Thursday nights.

See all of you who can be there next week.
Thanks for this weeks fun!

73, Kurt
NCCC VP/"Contest Cheerleader"