[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0OU HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0OU HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 09:39:18 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

My poorest performance in years. Bands were all long early and I kept hearing
stations I had already worked working people I couldn't hear, on all bands
including 80. Couldn't hear WD0T on 80! Mults heard but not worked were VO1,
VE4, and AL. Never heard CT, RI, DE, KY, SC, AR, MS, WY, IA, NE, VE1, and VE2.
Did work KL1V and VE8NSD!  Frustrating - hope next week is better when I don't
have to speak the foreign language, esesbee. CU all then.  KØOU