[3830] RTTY Roundup N3XLS M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3xls@juno.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N3XLS M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:37:12 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N3XLS
Operator(s): N3XLS, N3KAE
Station: N3XLS

Class: M/S LP
QTH: EPA

   10:    7
------------
Total:  526  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 30  Total Score = 44,710

Hello all,
Another ARRL RU down the log, this was the third strait RU for the N3XLS ? N3KAE
contest team. It seemed that the bands just were not what they were when the
contest ended. In the good old tradition of the RU it seemed like the big rush
came at the end to work as many people as possible and also this year we seemed
to pick up a great deal of multipliers at the end. The good first 12 hours of
the contest we hardly heard any state local to PA. (NY, NJ, MD, etc) I would
like to say that the west coast seemed to be very active this year and we sure
did work a lot of them. The score this year is a little down from the year
before but is higher then our first year in the RU test, just could not pick up
enough station to break last years score. Overall, despite problems with weather
related events before the test I have to say another great RU. Thanks to all the
stations that work us and especially to most of the rare need multipliers for
being out on the bands.
73?s all hope to work you all next year.
Joe, N3XLS.