[3830] TBDC VE3QAA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3QAA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:51:12 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE3QAA
Operator(s): VE3QAA
Station: VE3QAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN15
Operating Time (hrs): 9.6

Total:  QSOs = 252  Total Score = 1,021

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Propagation to Europe not nearly as good as last year, when almost half my
points were from EU Q's.  Only one good run of Europeans this year, and these
were mostly from the far north - 7S, OH0, 3-LY's, RK1, UA2.

Started the contest with a sleep deficit, and couldn't manage the 14 hours.
Excuses, excuses!  But I held on until I hit the 1000 point level, then hit the
sack.

This is a real fun contest, and will continue to be one of my favorites.