[3830] ARRL 160 VO1AU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VO1AU@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VO1AU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:23:42 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VO1AU
Operator(s): VO1AU
Station: VO1AU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Newfoundland
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 310  Sections = 57  Countries = 20  Total Score = 55,820

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club (ECCCC)

Comments:

At least conditions were better than last year.  My twenty countries included
9Y, UA, LY, OM, GU, ON, SP, CU, G, OK, VP2M, EA6, UR, I, OH, SM, HA, KP2, PA and
GW.  I pretty much worked every US section until W6/W7, then things got really
spotty.  In Canada, I missed MB, AB, BC and the north.  Europe's a lot closer to
here than western NA, and much louder.