[3830] CQWW CW N5BO(@N5FG) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JFountain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5BO(@N5FG) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:15:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5BO
Operator(s): N5BO
Station: N5FG

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MS

  160:   21     7       11
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  124    16       60
   20:  156    26       73
   15:  300    22       72
   10:   76    20       35
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

FT-1000D @ 100w
160 Inverted V @ 70ft
Nothing on 80M
40 meter dipole @ 40ft
Force12 C31XR for 20-15-10 @ 60ft

Not a full effort and Mostly S&P...First night was a long one with no 80M
antenna and limited antennas for 160/40.  20 seemed to shut down for the most
part during the night with very few stations being worked.  15 and 10 meters
looked decent during Saturday morning, but thunderstorms kept me from doing
anything for 4 hours.  I wasn't too happy because I had just started up a decent
EU run when I had to shutdown.  Sunday was very bad for propagation here.  10
just didn't do anything to EU and most signals on 15 were weak.  I had a good
time with the JA's on 15 during both evenings though!  Overall I used this
contest as a learning experience and I look forward to many more contest in the
future.  This was my first CW contest since ARRL SS 1997 because I've been
pretty inactive.  No CW interface and a broken memory keyer made for a long
weekend...my hand is still tired from manual keying!  GL in the next contest!