[3830] CQWW CW VA3DF SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dferris1@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA3DF SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:56:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   34     4        4
   40:  124    10       24
   20:  170    22       65
   15:  198    23       68
   10:   41    14       26
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Highlites of the contest:

Making my first ever 160 m. qsos

Having the XYL ask me what I'm laughing about downstairs and explaining that I
just busted a huge pileup with one call - I'm having the horseshoes surgically
removed next week!

Working new DXCC countries to add to my total (Fiji and Gaum).

Achieving my QSO and score goals early on and spending the last hour just
playing around working JA stations.

As usual it's a jungle out there when you run QRP.

Super contest! Thanks for all the qsos. Lots of great operators out there!