[3830] JIDX SSB IZ8EZP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB IZ8EZP M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:24:16 -0800
                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: IZ8EZP
Operator(s): IZ8EZP IZ8GCE IK8UND
Station: IZ8EZP

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

   40:   51    21
   20:   24    14
   15:  125    36
Total:  200    71  Total Score = 14,200

Very nice experience from the new qth of Mario IZ8EZP,
tribander setup finished at 03.30z saturday morning, but
we started in time with a very nice but short opening on 15 m.,
soon we were on 20 but unstable conditions there.
The nicest surprise was on 40 where we worked a good number of
stations with a very short dipole... sunday morning we had a big
and scaring storm, lot of wind and water. But didn't give up!!!
200 ja's was a good result for a so little setup. Had fun and
lot of good food and wine!!!
73s cu all next year.
IK8UND on behalf of iz8ezp team