[3830] SS CW K6AM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6AM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:09:50 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First time doing the contest from the little home station in the SDG section.
(Was always at the W6KP super station or on the N6KI team).  Set a goal of 1000
Q's.  Was really getting antsy those last 10 min with 3 to go.

How about those high bands!  You wouldn't know we were at the near bottom.  10
was almost as good as last week when I was at KH7X.

My apologies to all you TR users who automatically got "ORG" in their entry
block from my previous efforts in the Orange section (It's the section with
"appeal").   I was wondering why so many needed a repeat on the SDG.

CU in the phone test

John, K6AM