[3830] CQWW SSB EA5KB(@EA5URP) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EA5KB(@EA5URP) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:08:32 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5KB
Operator(s): EA5DY EA5KB EA5OL EA5CLH EA5VR EA5AMH EA5CIO EA5KV EC5CPL EA5DFV
MIKI FIDO
Station: EA5URP

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JM08as

  160:  206     8       48
   80:  441    13       63
   40: 1150    19       86
   20: 1868    37      126
   15: 1671    36      123
   10: 1868    34      115
------------------------------

Hello!

Firts try in the MM category, and not too bad. All the station was mounted in 3
days like a Field Day. Enormous effort by Jose Maria EC5CPL: it put mostly all
the antennas and rigs.

It was funny to find the bands in very good condition, including 10m., and also
we are happy with the 200 qso on 160m. with the wire dipole. We need some more
multipliers, but that was difficult due to the "hand" rotators in all the
antennas. And we can say that the 20m. station was near a mobil one (see the
pictures).

In the Murphy things: we finish the firts night with only 11 qso on 40m due a
coax problem, and the 15m/160m station amp don't work.

Station:
10m/80m: FT1000MP + PA (4el @ 6m / vertical)
15m/160m: IC-781 + PA (triband @ 10m / wire dipole)
20m: TS870 + PA (4el @ 10m.)
40m: FT1000MP + PA (2el @ 10m.)

Operators:
EA5DY: SALVADOR
EA5KB: PEPE
EA5OL: PACO
EA5CLH: PASCUAL
EA5VR: MATIAS
EA5AMH: JESUS
EA5CIO: JULIAN:
EC5CPL: JOSE MARIA
EA5KV: VICTOR.
EA5DFV: JOSE MIGUEL
MIKI

and, of course, Fido.
You can see some pictures in:
http://www.qsl.net/ea5kv/index2/concursos/cqwwP04/cqwwP04.htm
http://cq.uv.es/ea5kb

Thanks all the people for the calls and ear us.

73 de Jose Miguel