[3830] WAG DK3DM SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG DK3DM SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:28:16 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DK3DM
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DK3DM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Warstein

   80:   348     0      36
   40:   368     0      51
   20:   400     0      51
   15:   265     0      47
   10:    23     0      14
----------------------------
Total:  1404     0     199  Total Score = 819,084

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

STATION :

Contest-QTH "Radio Taubeneiche" have a look at: www.taubeneiche.de

Equipment:
TS 850SAT & ACOM 2000A

Antennas:

- JP 2000 tribander up 24m for 20/15/10
- FB 33 tribander up 17m for 20/15/10
- Titanex V160
- 2 ele fullsize for 40m up 22m
- dipole up 17m for 40/80

Hello to all !

Thanks to all who called me in the WAG Contest and gave me fun !
After long time for me again as single OP and i enjoyed the contest very much.
Even with the condx not the very best I think and a lot of QRN on the low
bands.
I think activity from DL stations was very good this year and I hope all of you
enjoyed to work all those DLs. Had no DX cluster here so it was difficult to
find new multiplier, but I´m pretty happy with 199 mult and the 1400 QSO´s
(last year 1280 QSO and 200 Mult) and better result for me than last year.
But I think competition in the SO-CW-HP class was pretty high this year and we
will see big scores from stations like DL3DXX,DL1IAO,DL9AWI etc. all :-)
Thanks to all, who qsy´ed for me and see you all next weekend in CQ-WW-SSB
as DF0RI. We will do M/S in that one !
73 to all and CUL !

Heiko (Bud), DK3DM