[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0ETC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, llindblom@juno.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0ETC HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 21:14:46 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IA

   80:   27       2
   40:   81      10
   20:   47      10
---------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG RTTY Crawlers

Comments:

All in all from the great black hole of Iowa the bands "sucked."  They seemed to
go way too long far earlier than normal for me with the opening primarily to the
west from here. This is y worst RTTY sprint score in a while.

Oh well this isn't life or death it is only a contest.  I doubt St Peter will
turn me away from the pearly gates for a poor showing in OCT 2004 RTTY Sprint,
or will he??

73 Larry (Lar)