[3830] Salmon Run K0HW SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K0HW SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:12:36 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: SD

  160:    1      0
   80:    6      7
   40:    9      5
   20:   53     70
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   69     82  Mults = 33  Total Score = 15,520

It is a great QSO Party, the Washington State Salmon Run.  I was unable to
operate it in 2003 but I gave it a good try this year.  It was fun, all of
it.  I never found anyone on 15, 10 or 6 Meters but I did hear a few on SSB and
CW on 15 both days.  In the middle of this QSO Party we had the NA Sprint SSB so
I had to take time off to operate the sprint.  The bands changed so that all
stations were heard after the sprint on 40, 80 and 160 meters here in the Great
Plains.  There are a lot of stations in Washington that got on the air to hand
out contacts.  Most of my contacts were on 20 meters.  Thanks for the contest
and I will see you all in the next one.