[3830] NA Sprint CW N6AA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6AA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:16:39 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6AA
Operator(s): N6AA
Station: N6AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:59

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

I have not had a more frustrating contest experience since the
6-letter callsign, 100-watt episode some years ago. Nobody would
come back. I got beat out to half the stations I called. Think it was
just my antenna height and propagation. Nothing seemed wrong here.

Was able to get all the big guys on 3 bands, like K5IID,
K5KA, K7SS, and KA9FOX.  When it came to the little guys like K5ZD,
K3NM, VE3EJ, K1KI, and N5TJ, of course I was only able to get 'em on
one band each. And, when it came to the QRPers like N2NT and WB0O, I
never was able to get them. Also never was able to work K6LA, the closest
guy to me who is about 8 miles away, on any bands, and he beat me!

Even on 40 meters, 8 minutes after first getting on the band (at
01:53), I had a 2 minute period with no QSOs!

Only called 4 multipliers that I never worked, VE9, NC, ND, and ID.

What fun.

Wait 'till next year!